自2021年11月8日起，本网站专用Facebook账号（Wei Renquan）遭受恶意攻击。除少量转发其他网站的贴子外，本网站所有过往在Facebook发布的信息均被人恶意举报为“垃圾信息/Spam”，并被Facebook完全屏蔽。截至目前，本网站只要继续发布最新信息，在Facebook账号上仍显示“因有人举报本站内容为滥用性信息/abusive content”而无法发送。本站工作人员发现此问题后，已迅速向Facebook后台投诉，但至今无任回馈或说明。
- 务请Facebook相关审查部门在短期内迅速恢复维权网Facebook账号（Wei Renquan）以往发布的所有讯息内容，以及其他正常的发布功能。
To Facebook Transparency Center,
Since November 8th, 2021, our official Facebook account (Wei Renquan) has been maliciously attacked. Other than a few shared posts remaining on our homepage, over two thousand posts in the past 3 years had been reported as “spam”. Facebook later marked them as “against the Facebook Guideline on spam”. A restriction on viewing has also taken action on all of these posts. Currently, we cannot share any link from our official website about the most up-to-date news on Facebook because “our message includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive”. After filing reports to the Facebook Help Center, we have not received a clear answer from Facebook. Thus, we firmly state the following:
- All information from our official website (https://wqw2010.blogspot.com) is confirmed and true human-right information. The website is widely quoted or re-posted by various international media and human rights institutions. Therefore, the accusation of “spam” is untrue.
- Any technical attack on Weiquanwang is a severe abusive action that must be condemned.
- Facebook Transparency Center should restore all restricted posts from the past and other normal functioning features of our account (Wei Renquan) in the short term.
- Facebook should investigate all relevant accounts or people who are involved in this mass reporting toward our account.
We genuinely ask human rights organizations around the globe and international social justice activists to pay close attention to Weiquanwang’s mass technical attack incident and urge Facebook to restore our account immediately. Thank you for the support!
November 12th, 2021